Friday, November 6, 2009

Grey's last night

"Invest in Love"

"This is not general surgery on a miniature scale. These are the tiny humans. These are children. They believe in magic. They play pretend. There is fairy dust in their IV bags. They hope, and they cross their fingers, and they make wishes, and that makes them more resilient than adults. They recover faster, survive worse. They believe."
-Dr.Arizona Robbins
I love when not main characters get attention!
(that is why I'm loving Meredith Grey on bed rest)

Recap: The episode was based around peds, a little boy who was supposed to die 2 years ago was still alive so the Billionaire parents donated $25 million dollars. In the end the boy dies before his eleventh birthday, on the same day as Arizona's birthday.

Best part of last night: Arizona tells the Chief ^ "I'm operating on a kid, not $25 million dollars", which my Brian replied,
"thats right you money grubbing skank".

Yes that was the best part! I love that my Brian gets so into the show!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hate it, love it, its all good!