Friday, November 13, 2009

love

A year ago I had a plan. I thought I knew what I wanted in life and was ready to pursue it. I loved living the normal college girl life. I loved dating new guys. I loved living carefree and being responsible for only me.

I had made up my mind...I would never get married. My life was surrounded by fake relationships, by dishonesty, by marriages gone bad, by infidelity, by sadness, I didn't have one good example. So I didn't believe in love. I didn't believe in happy ever after.

Then it change...



I meet him.
He cared.
He believed.
He made me laugh.
He showed me what love was.
He made me believe in ever after!

Some people my doubt our love, may think we are rushing things too quickly, think we haven't been through enough to know. But we have endured pain, we have had our rough times and still made them through.

I know what we have is rare and real.

Hey! We made it through 4th of July in Tempe heat...I think we can make it through anything!
(Like our sweat??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hate it, love it, its all good!