Monday, November 2, 2009

sundayLOVE

my Brian's fam is all in Tucson & whenever we go we usually just hang with the fam, which is always fun, but this time we took sometime out and spent most of our day with just eachother. I finally got to see some of the real Tucson, not just Oro Valley which is like the outskirts!


* this is my Brian's fav place ever!


*Their breakfast burritos are scrumptious!


*...Its a 2 hand kinda thing

After breakfast we went for a photo shoot at UofA


*close up of my Brian


*these shoes were left here...random!


*beautiful flowers in front of the college of ed

[[We later went to lunch with the fam...at CHOPPED!...I hate Stephanie for making us go there. I dream about their salads. I googled the resturant to find a local in the phx area turns out they are ONLY in tucson....WHHHHHYYYY?!]]

Then we went to dessert at RED VELVET greatest cupcakes ever!


*they are tiny and pricey but so worth it!

I heart CITIES!
Know any good ones you recommend I visittt??

1 comment:

hate it, love it, its all good!