Thursday, November 12, 2009

thank you mom

Have I ever told you how awesome my mom is.
Well she is.
She rocks.
Due to my lame-O-ness I worked, WORKED on my Brian's birthday, you see I thought he would have the night off so I worked the morning...but no. He agreed to work. He is a lame-O too! upset. yes, yes I was. Because the thought of not being able to do anything for my Brian hurt my heart.
Well....
My mom is amazing and totally came through for the WIN!

she brought my Brian this awesome balloon along with the best cake in the world.

She also bought him these shirts...
mom = best fashion sense in the world

Anyway just to let you know we did celebrate my Brian's birthday monday by going where....
Texas Road House... as a vegetarian I enjoyed more than I thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hate it, love it, its all good!