Friday, January 15, 2010

I HAVE A FOUR DAY

WEEKEND and it starts today!
While everyone had days off during the holidays I worked...
but this weekend is my best friends 21st so I decided to get 4 days off!
However, I cannot leave till saturday, so today I am watching all the episodes of Jersey Shore that are recorded on Tivo. Every one has been raving about!

........................it is a little drama-tastic!!

BUT NOTHING IS BETTER THAN MY GREY'S
and last night there was finally a new episode!!
Excitement was at its all time high when I noticed it on Tivo last night!

It was another "cross over" event Addison is back to help Sloan's baby. Last time we saw Grey's everyone was happy...now everyone is getting sad again! Which I guess makes sense, I guess...

Cristina does an awesome surgery and is all happy bc she is learning but Teddy leaves bc she's in love with Christina's man! In the heat of the moment Cristina yells out "You can have him"
...in regards to her hunky bf.tisk tisk tisk

OH! and Lexi breaks up with Mark moves back in w/Meridith so does Alex
and well Alex and Lexi rekindle an old romance...ewwww!!

HOPEFULLY THIS MEANS IZZIE IS GONE FOR GOOD!

enjoy your weekend and go watch grey's!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I have missed so much of Grey's... I have no idea what is even going on anymore. Sad! Thank god for Netflix! :D

    Have a great long weekend! Happy 21t to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..how do you like "Jersey Shore"?? I refuse to watch it haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh jersey shore, how i love thee.

    hope you had a great weekend catching up on uber tans, spiked hair, juiceheads and guidos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure do love me some Greys! :)

    BTW check out my blog! I tagged you in a post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I'm only two shows behind in Grey's but I feel like I've missed so much. Much catch up with them via my TiVo tonight. Thanks for giving me the short and sweet version.

    ReplyDelete

hate it, love it, its all good!