Friday, January 8, 2010

i've been

sharing a lot of secrets lately
..........................and here is another

DON'T HATE ME BUT...
I'M OBSESSED WITH MILEY CYRUS'S CLOTHING LINE
there I said it, okay, pull out your pitch forks and crucify me!

AS MUCH AS I AM AGAINST EVIL WALMART I HAVE FLOCKED THERE IN SEARCH OF HER CLOTHES! THEY ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL AND I TRIED SO LONG TO NOT BUY ANYTHING TO SNUB HER BECAUSE HER MUSIC ANNOYS ME BUT NO...MY BRIAN WENT AND BOUGHT ME A GIFTCARD TO WALMART SO THAT I WOULD BUY HER CLOTHES AND THAT I DID!

i bought this cool chandelier shirt $3

and this swanky black zipper shoulder shirt $7

There is still a lot more to come seeing how they are so inexpensive!

6 comments:

  1. I love Miley's line too! I hate to admit it, but she really does have some really cute clothes.

    Love that chandelier tee you got and for $3- that is awesome! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today, you made me so happy! :D

    xoxo
    Amy
    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i did a post on this like a month ago. i spent like $100 on her shit on a random wal-mart trip. i think i own everything in the damn line now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear luz,

    you're too old to be wearing her stuff.

    love,
    shetara.

    hahaha! jk. i'm digging the new clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i'm so glad i'm not alone on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seeing how i despise the cyrus gal...i cannot comment on her clothing line. now those pictures on the other hand...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm not going to lie... i have way, wayyy to many miley cyrus clothes! including the chandelier shirt ;) they're just so cute! especially those fluffy little dresses.

    ReplyDelete

hate it, love it, its all good!