Monday, June 28, 2010

Reason 110:

why i love being me

All my favorite friends are turning 21...like her, we've been friends forever and even though we dont see/talk every day when we're together its like nothings changed

(true friends are hard to find, and impossible to forget)

Why i am special...i'm only 20 but still get to celebrate with everyone!

Heck I've been celebrating since i was 18. I have a sister who is 5 years older than me and shoot we are identical! Thankfully I've had a copy of her id forever.

I couldn't imagine my life without that beautiful little card of freedom. Because without it I would have never meet this guy. We actually started talking because our birthdays were 5 days apart. Little did he know he was actually 5 days older than his future sister in law, and 5 years older than his future wife!

5 comments:

  1. So cute!! sounds like you are surrounded by great people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love it....Love that quote about friends so true :0)!! That pic of you and your friend is so cute pretty girl oh and love her sticker haha!!

    LOL about the ID, I may or may not have had one when I was younger LOL...oh the memories....

    xoxo
    Summer

    ReplyDelete

hate it, love it, its all good!