Friday, October 30, 2009

I miss


My BESTfraaannn


We've known eachother since 7th grade...I was her ambassador! :)

Senior year we both got accepted to NAU

We both decided on going to NAU and successfully lived together for 2 years!

We survived our first cold winter together!

We worked together...she got me a job with her!

We go to country concerts together and meet country stars!!

Here she is being the best cocktail waitress...I got my Brian to get her a waitress job.

*Ever since I left flagstaff to start my adventure with my Brian, we've obviously have not been as close because well, we don't live, work and play together. I miss my little Brianna dearly!!:'( We always joke that we are going through a divorce but it really feels that way. Sad day.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this makes me miss my best friend back home in Alabama. Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too cute :D i love you

    ReplyDelete

hate it, love it, its all good!