Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pieces of me: January 2010


IT'S MY FIRST TIME DOING THIS! ITS A CUTE LITTLE TREND THAT THE TOOTHFARIRY STARTED http://notesfromthetoothfairy.blogspot.com
so here we go....

This month...
I LIKE: That my bestest friend is turning 21 yayyyy!

I DO NOT LIKE: That I'm still living in my tiny room!

I WANT YOU TO KNOW: That I am trying very hard at accomplishing everything I want.

I'VE PLANNED: To be out of this teeny tiny room by February!

I WANT TO SAY TO SOMEONE SPECIAL: One day we will have it all baby!

4 comments:

  1. I hope that you get out of that "tiny room" haha..this is a cool little trend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to your friend! yay!
    It's good that you're trying to accomplish everything you want, it gives you fulfillment and that's great! And super yay to be out that tiny room soon!

    loves
    Thanks for joining girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 21? oh i remember those days. gawd i'm old...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your Pieces of Me is so cute. I can tell whats on your mind lil' lady... moving out of that tiny place of yours!

    ReplyDelete

hate it, love it, its all good!