Thursday, February 25, 2010

i love you more today.

maybe its just me...
but somedays i love my significant other more than other days.

let me clarify.
i always love him no matter what.
but some days the love for him is greater than other days.

"on love you more days" i wear my braceletmy bracelet was a gift from my Brian
on it, it says "Always my favorite part"

(everynight, since who knows when, before i fall asleep he whispers in my ear "you're always the favorite part of my day")

i know he is a cornball but im so not. so i lub him for it.

On another note...
look at these cute birdies i bought todaythey're love birds and will be used for my wedding decor.
since branches seem to be the favorite

whats a branch without lovebirds

Tomorrow I only work 4hrs yay...its the closet thing I get to a day off excited!

6 comments:

  1. that is a beautiful bracelet but i can't stop staring at your gorgeous ring. so perdy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "Love-Birds" and the branches theme! I have just bought some fine twigs, but they have these sweet little paper flowers on that look like blossom.
    Love your bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, that's so so so sweet! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet the whisper every night and your bracelet is gorgeous, and your ring is beautiful, so original.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean, I love my boyfriend more on some days too haha. Such cute birds!

    I love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hate it, love it, its all good!