Sunday, February 14, 2010

minivacay

FOR LIKE DAY
and it wasnt much of a vacation
I did complete 2 test online while on "vacation".

my Brian's family lives 2ish hours Away and since we hardly have time to see eachother we hardly ever have time to go all the way to Tucson.
But friday we made it happened.

Friday morning I had a work meeting.
my Brian went all they way across town to buy Jewish Bagels
(basically regular bagels, but from a cute jewish shop therefore we are convinced they are better)

Anyway after analyzing the day I realized we had a very "jewish" day.
1.)well the jewish bagels
2.)the bread or hallah my Brian bought at the jewish bakery.
3.) my Brian's mommy had a Gelts (chocolte gold coins)
please notice the menorah imprinted in the chocolate my
Brian with his Jew Gold. He was laughing guess its something off southpark
LATER
we went out with my future brother and his girlfriend.
this the beautiful girlfriend hopefully one day she'll be my future sister too someday. (yes I just said that and i might get introuble for but its okay people get mad at me for saying things all the time. but I guarantee if you guys meet her you'd wish she could be your future sister too!)

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL VALENTINES DAY
I worked. Came home to homework. my Brian worked 8-2:30, then 3-10.
we're still happy

5 comments:

  1. sounds like you guys had a pretty good (Jewish) time in Tucson ;)

    hope your valentine's day was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day sounds fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like fun! is that a menorah on your v-day chocolate? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like so much fun! :) Hooray for a day trip!

    ReplyDelete

hate it, love it, its all good!