Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving for 2

Y'all know how I like to brag about my amazing B.
Well once again, he out did himself.
He cooked the most wonderful thanksgiving dinner.

and I...
I made the table look pretty,
hey! it was work too... :)

wanna see some pictures, okay! meet the cutest little owl candle I found at the world market ♥ you


my Brian did the best he could to make all our food vegetarian friendly
(mushroom gravy....omg delish)
but he drew the line at turkey, he refused to have tofurkey.
(can't say i blame him)

Brian was thankful for...being able to watch the football game from the kitchen!

our first thanksgiving as a married couple ended being a huge success

im so excited we decided to spend it together after all we are each
others favorite family
and this is how traditions are born.

Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving with their loved ones!




4 comments:

  1. Awe! How sweet of him. Mushroom gravy sounds wonderful!

    Oh yes, those owl candles are the cutest! :)

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww looks like you had a great first thanksgiving together! :) the table looks so cute! i love your little owl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that table looks great! So I would say you paid your dues, I love it! Also, so cute how your hubby is working away in the kitchen, looks like you guys had a great first memory together :)

    ReplyDelete

hate it, love it, its all good!